Skip to main content

Making changes to your home

We understand that you may want to make certain changes or improvements to make your property feel more homely. Before you make any changes or carry out improvement work, you must first get written permission from us; not only is this one of the requirements set out in your tenancy agreement or lease, but it will also help to ensure yours and other resident's safety.

You should provide full details of the work you would like to complete; we may need to visit your home to inspect the potential works and make sure it won’t damage yours or neighbouring properties.

If we decline your request, we will write to you to provide a full explanation on the reason for this. If you continue with the work without our permission you will be in breach of your tenancy agreement/lease.