BCH has a long, established commitment to engaging with, and involving, customers in the issues that affect or interest them and we know the importance of this to improving service delivery and inspiring people to build sustainable communities. We believe that when we work together with our customers to improve services, we can save money and bring lasting change to communities. Being a member of Tpas allows us to access their expertise and support to help achieve this.
As a TPAS member it also means that tenants can access a range of services to help them become more involved in shaping the services we offer, including:
- Receiving invites to Tpas virtual and in-person roundtables, focus groups and workshops
- Participating in live free webinars and access pre-recorded member webinars
- Opportunities and routes to influence national policy
- Access to Tpas exclusive member Resource hub for all your engagement needs
- Newsletter to keep up to date with engagement news
- Advice on engagement issues via their enquiry service
- Attending free virtual and in person member only events throughout the year
- Access to Tpas tenant only online networking group to create engagement conversations across England
- Opportunities to share your experiences and opinions
- The chance to gain recognition and share what you are doing
You have the passion and the experience. Let us and Tpas help with the networks and the skills. Be part of a movement with tenants across England standing up for involvement and community engagement to champion for social housing and community empowerment.
Visit: www.tpas.org.uk and search ‘Blackpool Coastal Housing' and register your profile today!