Skip to main content


Find out how to get help and report your concerns

Blackpool Coastal housing work alongside support agencies such as Children's Services, Adult Social Care, Mental Health Services and the Police.

If we identify a potential safeguarding concern, we will refer to the relevant agencies. We will then work with the agency to support you.

If you have a safeguarding concern for a neighbour or a member of your household please use the following links to access the help you require:

Children’s Social Services

Adult Social Services

Mental Health Services

Lancashire Constabulary

Blackpool Safeguarding