We're committed to providing good quality accommodation across our housing stock and the Council Homes Investment Plan sets out how we will invest in our homes in the coming years up to March 2025. This includes investment in existing Council homes to maintain them at the Decent Homes Standard and further improve energy efficiency, together with plans to build and acquire new Council homes.
When completing planned works, we understand the importance of making sure it is undertaken safely and with as little disruption as possible. Our aim is to ensure work is carried out to a good standard and on time, and that you are satisfied with the work completed.
We will contact you prior to any works commencing to provide you with details on what is involved, including:
- A description of the work being undertaken, including if access is required in your home
- The date the work is due to commence
- Details of the main contractor, including contact details where relevant
- How long the work should take to be completed
- Contact details for the Assets team