|Green Warden Scheme|
Our partnering contractor, Fylde Council, has been busy completing works as part of the cutting season. Our resident Green Wardens tell us how well kept our green spaces are in their area so we can take action. 27 scoresheets were returned for September and related to the following areas: Bispham, Grange Park, Cleveleys, Central and South Shore.
Green Warden Feedback
Our Green Warden's reported the following:
- 87% rated the grass cutting Good to Excellent
- 82% rated the blowing of grass away from sills, porchways and walkways Good to Excellent
- 74% rated the shrubs, bushes and flower-bed work Good to Excellent
- 78% rated the litter picking Good to Excellent
- 74% rated the removal of weeds and grass from walkways Good to Excellent
- Overall score of 81% Good to Excellent
We're pleased to report that scores improved and the overall rating is up by 6% on last month. Positive comments were received from the Molyneux area for help with their small community pond and Warren Drive residents expressed their thanks for the work on the planters. Residents at Edmonton Place noted that additional work is required on weeding the paths which will be completed over the winter works period.
|Clean Warden Scheme|
Our partnering contractor, 5-AM Contract Cleaning, continues to complete the block cleaning programme on our behalf. Monthly checks by our resident Clean Wardens help to identify any potential issues and ensure that communal areas remain clean, safe and secure. 16 scoresheets were returned this month and related to the following areas: Bispham, Grange Park, Cleveleys, Central and South Shore.
Clean Warden Feedback
Our Clean Warden's reported the following:
- 100% rated the sweeping & mopping of floors Good to Excellent
- 94% rated the seeping & mopping of stairwells Good to Excellent
- 87% rated bin store/chute cleanliness Good to Excellent
- 94% rated the cleanliness of handrails and window ledges Good to Excellent
- 94% rated rubbish removal & fly tipping Good to Excellent
- 100% rated removal of graffiti from communal areas Good to Excellent
- 82% rated the information displayed on noticeboards Good to Excellent
- Overall score of 88% Good to Excellent
|Your Feedback Matters|
As a Thank You for volunteering, all customers who complete a check get entered into the monthly draw to win a £25 Love2Shop voucher!!
This month's winner are...
Green Warden - Keith Myers
Clean Warden - Ken Ward
Interested in volunteering or finding out more?
Contact the Involvement and Communications Team:
T: 01253 477900 (select option 4 then 3)