BCH delivers social activities and befriending to our tenants and the wider community. Our staff co-ordinate a range of activities and are there to support you to access the right type of activity to suit your preferences. This could be:
- Attending regular groups at our Community Centres across Blackpool. These include lunch clubs, craft sessions, knitting groups, gentle exercise and many more.
- Supporting you to set up and deliver your own group at our Community Centres.
- Supporting you to access online social activities, learning or exercise.
- A regular telephone call with a designated person for a simple chat.
- Regular contact via text message.
- Introductions to like-minded people who want to increase their friendship group or social networks.
If you are lonely, socially isolated or would just like to get out more, contact our Activities Officer who can talk to you about what you would like and link you in with social activities that suit you. We realise it can be a little daunting at first so we are happy to accompany you to activities as needed.
If you are interested in any of this support, please contact our friendly Community Activities Officer, Debbie Kerr:
Telephone: 07483 172448
Facebook: search for 'DebbieK_BCH'