Last Modified January 15, 2019
We value all feedback as an opportunity to learn from mistakes, to celebrate when you feel we’ve done things well and to improve our services to you.
Comments and Compliments
Compliments show our staff that their hard work is appreciated and allow us to learn from the things we have done well, or that you want us to do more often. We welcome any feedback – whether positive or negative.
We know that things can and do go wrong and when they do we want you to tell us. If we have treated you unfairly or taken too long to deal with an issue without good reason or not correctly followed our policies and procedures for instance, we will investigate what has gone wrong and where possible put things right.
Our commitment to you
We will approach each complaint in an open and fair way and try to provide you with a resolution.
All complaints are dealt with in confidence
Click here to view our Complaints Policy and Procedure which will provide you with information on the complaints process and what is/not classed as a complaint.
Giving your feedback
You can make a complaint, compliment or comment in any of the following ways:
- Telephone: 01253 477900 (option 4, then option 3)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person at any BCH office (Coastal House or Grange Park)
- Facebook and Twitter: @bchblackpool
- Write to: Complaints c/o Involvement and Communications Team, Blackpool Coastal Housing, Coastal House, 17-19 Abingdon Street, Blackpool, FY1 1DG
- For complaints, you can also complete an online form here