Last Modified June 13, 2017
It is essential that customers report any repairs to us as soon as possible. Reporting a repair is quick and easy and can be done through any of the following methods:
- Telephone the Repairs Hotline on 0800 073 0184 from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Text from a mobile. Text the word Repairs to 07786 201 409. Your details will be sent to the Repairs Hotline who will call you back for more details about your repair (during office opening hours).
- Out of Hours - see details here.
- Emergency Repairs - see details here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be sent to the Repairs Hotline who will contact you either that same day or the next working day to confirm details of when the repair will take place.
- Online repairs can be made through the Self Service Portal. Your details will be sent to the Repairs Hotline who will contact you back to confirm a repair has been ordered.
If we need to get into your home to carry out an urgent or routine repair, we will book an appointment with you. We offer a morning slot from 8am to 1pm and an afternoon slot from 12 noon to 5pm. Should you be unable to keep an appointment it is important that you contact us as soon as possible and we will rearrange it.